Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello, Blogging World! Please, Don't Judge Me...

So, I finally bit the bullet and jumped on the Blogging band-wagon! (Can I fit anymore clichés?) A lot of things have been changing in my life, and it's hard to keep track of it all.

It's not as if I believe I have anything too terribly profound to say, I just thought it would be an easy way to share the moments in my life with the people who care. If you don't care about my life, why are you reading this? It's honestly not that entertaining if you have no idea who am I... If you are interested in my life: THANKS! ....Although you might be a little more productive ignoring this blog, but I appreciate your time and care.

Also, you may be wondering why I am writing under another name, EV. Well, apart from the ever-present desire to be more like my "Strong-Black-Woman" idol, Beyonce (aka Sasha Fierce), I have always loved my family nickname (Erin+Victoria=EV). Viola! The logic works in my head, alright?

In our soon-to-be Blogging Journey together, I promise a few things to my reader(s):
  1. I will NOT use "text speak." However, I may use such acronyms commonly associated with texting as OMG, WTF, FTW, LMAO, ZOMG, etc.
  2. I will not post song lyrics as my only blog entry. If I do post song lyrics, they will be followed by an explanation/thoughts/or whatever else inspired me to post those lyrics.
  3. I will not mention people by full name and location. (Just in case some creeper found his/her way to my blog)
  4. I will try to not complain TOO much!
  5. I will try not to take myself too seriously and just HAVE FUN.
I hope you have just as much fun with this blog as I do. If you have any questions, you know how to reach me. Here we goooooo~! :D

-EV

1 comment: